Mobile Apps
Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to be.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can’t set Duration on Buy it Now listings

I recently updated my app to the latest update, and since then I’ve been unable to set the duration of a “buy it now” listing. Never had this problem until the update. It automatically sets it to “good until canceled.” Please help if I may be doing s...

iPhone app active list is blank

App does not display my active items, My eBay Selling Active (it shows 34) but when I touch it to see them it tells me I have no active items. Has anyone else had this problems. When I look on the full site they all show up, its just when I amd using...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

"problem loading your items" error on active listings

For weeks now under Selling > Active in the app, I'm getting the error message "There was a problem loading your items. Please try again later." Tapping the Reload option does nothing. I've logged out and back in to app, and also reinstalled it with ...

Selling>Active : Will not load. "There was a problem loading your items. Please try again later"

Hello, I haven't been able to use my Active selling menu on the eBay app for a few weeks now. I've seached and there were some sollutions offered but logging out, then back in as well as reinstalling the app haven't worked for me. A warning sign load...

Active items for sale not loading

Hi Not sure if the issue with looking at your items for sale on the ardroid app is still being looked at now but its now over 2 weeks since i reported this and the issue has still not been resolved...

App update still forcing good TIL cancelled on sellers

Have been waiting patiently for this update. Hugely disappointing that ebay continue not to listen to feedback and are still forcing good TIL cancelled on sellers using the mobile app. I will not use this app to sell until listing length is reinstate...

I can't upload pictures on the Android app.

Please help cause I've tried everything and I can't upload pictures to the my listings. Which means that I can't sell. I'm using Android 7.0 and the latest app version. It keeps saying Network Connection Lost! I've ever tried uninstalling, clearing c...

Not Able to Upload Multiple Photos on Samsung S9

Hi,I've been selling on Ebay for about two years now, but I've been doing so with an iPhone 7 Plus. I recently switched back to Android (thank the lord) but the ebay app for Android is way worse. I am only able to upload one photo at a time. If I go ...

This app F ing sucks

It crashes during filtering of items for sale. Also I can't get to the next page of the thousands of items found during a filtered seach. **bleep**. Soo lame, frustrating, and a waste of time.

Resolved! Black theme.

Hi. Right now I was wondering why don’t yo include a night mode or black theme in eBay app. Sometimes white can bother eyes. Thanks for your attention.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why are some of my offer accepted items STILL in my offers list???

Now there are two. One has been there for months and frankly I’m tired of looking at it. And now there’s another one. How do we make those go away after we’ve accepted, paid, and received the item? How many months before they go away?

User avatar by Guide
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors