Mobile Apps
Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to be.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unavailable in Purchase history

More and more often items are showing UNAVAILABLE in my Purchase History before they arrive. This makes it hard to contact the seller and IMPOSSIBLE to leave feedback. 3 items came today that I cannot leave feedback on because they are now UNAVAILABL...

Two usernames on app

Just wondering if there is anyway to have two usernames on the app? I recently set up a new account on Ebay for buying and selling a few things. I use the app with my primary account and have been just using Ebay mobile site for my new account. Just ...

Third time: Please remove the offer accepted items from the bids list after they’ve been accepted

I’ve got three posts here on this issue over the past several months. Trying again. Continuing to see my offer accepted items not going away in the list after I’ve accepted the offers & paid for them. (See attached) Furthermore, they still show as fo...

417EFFCD-366B-470F-8C80-8E69EF7E5F67.png 771E6347-B0EE-4D29-ABB8-D52275B9E5EA.jpeg
User avatar by Guide
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Old APP popped up then disappeared

I was surprised to see the old app open up when I went to take pics. I took 2 pics and then the app just disappeared and it took me back to my iphone desktop. Grrrr .... what is going on? Very frustrating! Please fix!!!!!!!!!!!!

iOS - Item Number

Tried to contact support in the iOS app, required to enter the Item Number. Could not find the Item Number listed in the iOS app so could not fill in the form.Needed to logon to a computer to find the Item Number.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

What's new with Android 5.27.0

We have released the new version 5.27.0. You should see it showing up for upgrade over the next 24 hours. Here are some issues reported via the forums that should be working better this release. Checkout would sometimes get stuck at loading Some quan...

eBay v 5.16.1 does not work on iPhone 6 Plus running iOS 11.1.2

I have eBay v 5.16.1 loaded on my iPhone 6 Plus running iOS 11.1.2 using AT&T LTE cellular connection. When I open the app, I see a spinning circle. I can tap the bottom icons: Home = spinning circle; Search = spinning circle with "Searching..." unde...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors