Mobile Apps
Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to be.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Missing items in recently bought

On the app when you go to bought, it shows only the recently bought but its too recent since some shipments take longer and I cannot see all the recent purchases.Why isn't there an option where you could filter the view to 60days/120days etc? Best Re...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Latest update crashes app

I have just updated to the latest release of eBay app for iOS. I am using an iphone 8 with the latest firmware/updates. When launching the app it now instantly crashes. This was working prior to update. Attempted a hard reset of iPhone but to no avai...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cant delete old sold items ??

I have a few items ive sold and yet when I try and delete them ( once I have positive feedback) but I delete it and it comes right back? on my computer they don't show up at all??

Resolved! Schedule a listing not working correctly for Sell Similar Item

Reproducible 100%Repro case:Open the eBay iPhone app.Go to SellingGo to ActiveSelect an active auctionTap Sell Similar ItemSelect the Pricing areaExpand the Auction section by tapping More OptionsTap Schedule listing start time and enter a time in th...

Star rated reviews

Hi for the last couple of day I have been looking at various products and looking more at the products with reviews but when I press on an item to open the listing to check what people have said the reviews are not there to be read which is really pu...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

App Not working on amazon fire

I have had this problem for over a month now. It is happening on my Amazon Fire 8. It used to work fine but, not anymore. I also get the "invalid request" error when I try to login. I have factory reset the tablet and tried many versions of the eBay ...

Duplicated listings due to sponsored results and cannot buy from the same seller on the eBay mobile

Please stop putting sponsored listings that are bypassing my price limits its extremely annoying I don't want to see items that are 2x what I have set (say £50 high limit, it's showing sponsored items for £100) second annoying issue is sponsored item...

• 1 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Can't buy another item

The option to 'buy another' from a seller previously purchased from isn't an option in the Android app. I have to go to the mobile version and then I have the option. In the app you just loop round and round and cannot purchase again.

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Android app not working

Android version 9. Sony Xperia xz3, ebay app version 5.33.0.10.Reinstalled app. Can't sign in. I enter log in details and the screen stays loading indefinitely. Try searching for something and the screen stays loading indefinitely. New phone, new app...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Xiaomi mi 9

After the last update the app don't open and crash always

Latest app crashes on startup

The app crashes as soon as it loads. I checked my recent updates in Play Store and eBay was updated to version 5.33.0.10 on June 21st

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors