Mobile Apps
Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to be.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Watch lists / personal lists

since years there is a option on ebay website to create own watch lists... Why isn't it still possible to see this lists in the android app? F.e. I have crated lists for carparts, Smartphones, clothes and so on... If I'm in app... i can't see this li...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Watchlist auto refresh when remove item

With the new update, every time I remove an item from my watch list it automatically refreshes and brings me back to the top. So if I have 200 items on my watchlist and scroll down to item 128 and delete it, the loading icon comes up and the page aut...

Filtering of items

New version does not properly filter items that are available for shipping to my location. It often shows free shipping when there is none. Previous version was much better.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bug - Estimated Date with Tracking Tracking Number

If there are multiple tracking numbers available for a single item and the second tracking number is yet to be delivered, the Estimated Delivery Date displayed for second tracking number, will show the Delivery Date, from the first tracking number. T...

eBay iPhone app: changed my "Sort by" default settings???

Hello,I noticed yesterday that when I click on the items I am selling the list was defaulted to "Sort by" newly listed. It use to be defaulted to "Sort by" time ending soonest. Now I have to change it every time I go into my eBay app. How to I lock t...

Notification sounds

Every few days I lose my notification sounds. The only way I get them back is to uninstall the reinstall the app. It happens continuously. Does anyone else have this problem?

bid keyboard

Hi , just updated /21.04/ - when you want to bid, keyboard are completely unresponsive on iPhone X......

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Search View settings?- Too Large

Ok, been using mobile app since it came out, EBay since 02. Today, every search on the mobile app is no longer In simple list mode. Each item (sometimes 100+) is fully expanded, with large photo of item and the ad. Takes up whole screen. So have to s...

Listing photo problems on iphone

Recently my app updated and now some features are not working properly in this new formatting. When adding photos to listings, whether from camera or photo album, I cannot rearrange the sequence. They can be edited but no longer moved around. So I ha...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Saved Sellers

Why haven’t you fixed your website or the app to allow notifications for a saved seller?

The sort function doesn't work anymore!

I don't know if anyone else is getting the same thing but when I sort the results by price, less results show up. Over 1000 results for something I searched for came up when it was sorted by 'Relevance' by if I try sorting the results by price (highe...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors