Mobile Apps
Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to be.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Problems with payment

I am trying to pay with my MasterCard and I am having difficulties with eBay and paying. All details are correct and mine. Please help me

Fraudulent User .......

••••• SEE ATTACHED INFORMATION BELOW SIGNATURE •••••I’m unaware how to get this information to correct personal....the attached information below is a Fraudulent account/user and IF there is anyway Please delete or block as I’m receiving bids on all ...

Payment doesn't go through.

Every time I try to pay it says to revise my payment options. Things is that I enter all the numbers on the card correctly it loads and gives the the same thing again. I know that I haven't purchased the item because the same little pop up saying to ...

Gift card

We ordered a gift card and someone has the 13 number code i was wondering how do we stop the use of the card?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 2 helpful

Selling items problem

I was told to contact support because I can’t sell any items and I want to be able to do that so I’m reaching out to you like the msg said

Refund

I requested a full refund on a item I purchased and I have yet to receive anything

Too many problems

I try to buy stuff and 80% of time your app will not take my payment so I go to Amazon and buy it there

Most Marked as Helpful Authors