Mobile Apps
Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to be.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Ebay app issues

I keep getting the message that my eBay app needs to be updated, every time I download the app from Google play at the end of the download I get the message that the app needs to be updated. The tablet is a samsung Tab S Android 6 Help Scott

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

IOS mobile app Bid failure

I was bidding today and my bid did not go through. then my mobile app cannot load up anything even after i restarted and deleted/reinstalled/reloaded the ebay app. It took like an hour i think before it came back. this happened to me 2 times now wher...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

App aplication probkrm

Hi. I saw that I cannot sign in in my android cellphone. Only I can use the website. I download also on mi iPhone and had the same problem.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Update

Hi I try to download the new version but for some reason my iOS advise to down the old version but still it’s not downloading. Please help me fix this issue. Thank you

Resolved! Application Ebay

application not upgradeable on iPhone 6 Plus with firmware 12.5.1 It does not even update to the latest older version. How can I solve the problem? Thank you very much in advance. Best regards, Happy.

part of saved search keywords disappeared

From one day to another a lot of keywords from my saved searches had simply disappeared. As I realise I can only see older keywords, nothing from those which were added in the previous months (year/years?). Did anybody experience this? Is there a sol...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Printing label in middle of page iOS

App updated and stopped printing 2 per page. Now it prints directly in the middle of page and I am using the peel sticker 2 per page sheets. There’s no printer settings on app to change. Any ideas anyone?

No option to select another Apple ID

I have another AppleID I use for business. The app doesn’t allow for the selection of a different Apple ID but the website does. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? At this point I can’t use the app at all. Also, when trying to log in using email...

Ipad app update

The latest IOS Ipad app update messed up the menu options. In the past the categories, (watch list, saved searches, purchases, etc.) were listed on the left side of the page and the items themselves were listed on the right side of the page. Now ther...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Download

Tried to download this update to IPhone 6 which runs on IOS 12.5 the app says it runs on IOS 11 however it’s stars to download but won’t finish bad move eBay I’ve taken off the old version and followed all suggestions wishing i hadn’t taken the old o...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors