Mobile Apps
Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to be.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

mob. application

I made purchases using the Ebay application on my android phone. When looking through the purchase history on my PC the items purchase using the phone are not shown. I switched from Ebay.com to Ebay.co.uk but still these do not appear. Why is this an...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Print packing slip from eBay android mobile app

Why has eBay spent years saying they are "checking into" the problem of not being able to print a packing slip from the android mobile app, without fixing it??? This fix is long overdue. Actually, this option should have been included from day one.

Customer service

Absolutely horrible customer service. Representatives will NOT listen, can't understand a word they say because it's some immigrant.None of my saved vehicles come up when searching. Doesn't even list my make. It's a Jeep for f***s sake.Tried refreshi...

ebay app

how to get ebay app to my mobile phone.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

ios16 ebay app issue .

Hi . After updating the iphone to ios16 firmware, an interesting phenomenon occurred in the application: when I try to enter “my ebay”, “bid & offers”, the application freezes. help deal with the problem.Thanks .

Return defective item

How do you begin return process for a non working item? I messaged seller, they agreed to return. Selected damaged item on return form. App does not allow me to continue, typically buyer does not accept returns, confirm button on the form is disabled...

Resolved! I accidentally upgraded my "Messaging" portion of my iOS app and now it does not work

Hello,About a month or so ago in my iOS eBay app there was some option to try out a new version of Messaging. I do not know exactly what it said but I clicked YES and that I wanted to try out the new messaging. Every since then messaging has not work...

“Sell faster by sharing”...

In the ebay app, within "sell" list, underneath sold of items for sale items, there's items that appear that are all listed with a button called "sell faster by sharing ". Does anyone know how to get rid of them/it? It's annoying as it creates extra ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors