Jewelry & Gemstones
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Board Closing Jan 11

As traffic and engagement on this board have reduced to a minimal amount, we're going to archive this board on Fri Jan. 11. If you wish to discuss Jewelry topics, please use this board: https://community.ebay.com/t5/Jewelry/bd-p/JewelryThanks,The eBa...

Ring hallmark stamp

Hi! i have been having a hard time finding out who the maker of this ring is. I believed initially it was Joan Rivers costume jewelry. Im hoping someone can help thanks!

819B7050-7760-4979-9615-4408CD31458B.jpeg 6C5CE434-32C0-4884-AA98-65F6028E2A54.jpeg

Unique vintage ceramic pendant / dancer with serape / need help with maker!!!!!

I picked this up at a older womans estate sale. It is titled "serape." Now here's the confusion, I can't make out those 3 letters. Are they LGE, OR LEE? What do these letters stand for? What jewelry designer / maker? Ceramic hand painted pendant meas...

sterling pendants celtic?

if there are are they like piral love knots?and do u think the pearl would be real in sterlingand what are the faux diamonds.....czS maybe?thanks ahead j

Any one recognize this necklace? and other questions

Hi everyone The clasp and the silver beads with the striped pattern test in the necklace shown for sterling silver but are not marked as such. You could have knocked me over with a feather, it was in the dollar section of the thrift store. Anyone rec...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help with identifying stone please...

Good morning! Would someone kindly help with two pieces of jewelry that I have, vintage. One of the earrings stone I believe is jade but would really like a professional opinion, as making a mistake is not an option.The other earrings I don't know wh...

Help identifying stone pendant

I would be grateful if someone could identify this cab stone. It has a Black Onyx accent on bale. Marked 925. It feels like a real stone but looking at back , it doesn't look real. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

IMG_20180330_145434.jpg IMG_20180330_145237.jpg IMG_20180330_145313.jpg

Help with recognizing natural stone

Hello,I'm new here, on ebay as seller Need help with recognizing the gemstone on my necklace - not sure about what kind it is.I have tried to search the net but i got confused even more.Even tried and collectables and art bored but no reply.Will appr...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

need help to ID unsigned topaz/green stone gold tone brooch

Hi, came to this board seeking info on an unsigned gold tone brooch with topaz/green stones. The brooch is approximately 2" (see photo) and it is not flat as the stones that center the brooch as well as the large center stone are raised which puts th...

best.jpg angle.jpg SIDE2.jpg lighten.jpg
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors