Jewelry & Gemstones
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Board Closing Jan 11

As traffic and engagement on this board have reduced to a minimal amount, we're going to archive this board on Fri Jan. 11. If you wish to discuss Jewelry topics, please use this board: https://community.ebay.com/t5/Jewelry/bd-p/JewelryThanks,The eBa...

Can anyone tell me how much this may be worth and when it's from?

Can someone help me put a value on this brooch? it is marked Pat 2066969 on the back of it. It seems to be some sort of painting or perhaps a print? of a victorian lady. If anyone can tell me it's worth I would appreciate it. I received it from my gr...

Please help. Jewelry mark.

I have a 1990's gold plated bracelet with 3 link chains attacted to bars. On the toggel there is a small diamond and the mark that looks like it could be an N or a Z inside 2 octagons. Does anyone know the brand? Thank you.

Resolved! Stone -- Maybe azurite??

Would appreciate any assistance available to identify this stone. Earrings made in Mexico. Coloring kinda like azurite, but has areas of transparency like moss agate. Color is not as intense as most azurite I've seen. Maybe some other kind of agate? ...

Resolved! Flapper glass beads? What origin? On chain, how to clean?

Hi everyone, I found this cool flapper necklace (I think) today at a thrift. It has black glass beads and rondelle? accents. It's quite dirty and I would like to clean it but it is strung on a chain. Has two open ended tassels so thought maybe it was...

Question about markings on a Ring

Markings say ( as close as I can see)... 14k KD L then a logo that looks like a horseshoe with an arrow through it. Thanks for any help you can give.

IMG_9626.jpg
User avatar by Scout
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Pearl pendant eternal collection help

This pearl pendant has never been taken out of its box and has a date of 1998. Im wondering how i can find out what the chain is made of? I looked w magnifier and there is no stamp. Also wondering if this could be qvc? Thanks

FAFF7E78-170A-4631-AE3C-E70029582FD2.jpeg 8F637797-02EA-4AE2-AC22-C31231E021B1.jpeg 01E66C9F-87C0-43A1-9FD1-084B22CF9485.jpeg

Resolved! I need help with this Sterling Silver mark.

Hi, everyone.I need help identifying a sterling silver mark. There is a pic of it attached. Within the lobster claw clasp one side of it is 925, flip it over and there is a triangle with either another triangle in it or a uppercase "A". After the tri...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help with a lovely pendant

I got this gorgeous pendant at an estate sale. I don't know anything about it except that I liked it. It is marked Western Germany on the back, which I found odd. No other markings on it. It's quite large at about 2.5" long and nearly 2" across. I ha...

107.JPG 108.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors