Seller Tools
Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Trying to find previous buyer - Sailmstr

Last year I sold a DJI Inspire 1 drone to a buyer with username SailMstr. I recently found additional new in box propellers and a new in box battery for that drone. Would like to make contact with that buyer to offer him the items first before postin...

i cant promote my listings!!!

I used to be able to promote my listings (helped with views watchers etc) but the promotion option won't even appear (on desktop or mobile). I understand that having a selling history helps with being able to promote, however, I HAVE A SELLING HISTOR...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Help with Seller Hub - Unable to Resize Columns?

Hi, it used to be that you could adjust the width of columns under the Seller Hub. Yesterday, I noticed that all of my columns looked funky. I hovered in between columns, trying to adjust them like I usually do. The option has disappeared! Is this ha...

hubbb.PNG

Revisions to listings not updating

After a revision has been made and submitted to a listing description, the updates are not being shown. I can see it on the preview page but after submitted it has not updated. Anyone else experiencing this?

QR code link directly to sellers store (or page) (not the shipping QR label, this is different)

In December 2021- I come across an option that said "create a QR code for your stores page", I selected it, saved the pdf that worked, (it would literally take you straight to my store), I am NOT referring to the shipping label QR's-those are complet...

list it now button locks up

OK I have had ths problem for months sometime I can list 1, 2 maybe 6 items then it starts locking me out? Tech support told me to try different browsers and incognito, but nothing worked! Now they tell me to download the app on my laptop but cant ca...

shipping discount: You may want to check

You may want to check your settings on this if you elected to not give away your discount. I woke up this morning and mine was switched even thought I responded that I didn't want to give mine away. Ebay is working on refunding my account on sold ite...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Combined purchases

Hi ebayers,I have 'Allow buyers to send one combined payment for all items purchased' deselected in shipping preferences, but a buyer has been able to combine postage at checkout. How can I stop buyers from doing this?The particular buyer combined th...

Using variation

Is there a way when using variations in selling to also have the ability to offer a buyer the option to purchase the whole set as a "buy it now" ?

Issues are piling up!!!

I give up trying to list anything...it is such a mess now it is not funny...Compat chart gets death spiral intermittently., trying to post new live listings...maybe get 2 done and then death spiral there and we looked everywhere...have a buyer whom a...

ebay.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors