Fashion
This is your destination for insight into buying and selling apparel, jewelry, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is this Coach purse real?

I found this beautiful Coach purse but I have a question; how does one go about knowing if a Coach piece is real? I've seen loads of tutorials online about this topic but I wanted to ask if any of you experienced folks out there have any tips and tri...

Resolved! Buyer Scam

I have sold a brand new LV mini palm springs backpack on ebay (please see link below) and I had no return policy on this items and all my brand new luxury handbag listing. https://www.ebay.com/itm/122753903099?ssPageName=STRK:MEREX:IT The buyer recei...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fake chanel?

I got this chanel card holder under the impression that it would be caviar leather (Chanel leather usually comes in caviar or lambskin). I got this cardholder that has “chanel embossed” all over it. I have never seen this textured before and honestly...

B42BF7F4-6C38-4916-8586-264F1C4A1D78.png
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! 2 my listings of Yeezy Boost 350 was removed. What's wrong?

Hello everybody. Today morning I was confused to see a message from eBay that my listings was removed. I have two pairs of Yeezy Boost which I've got as a gift few years ago. Now I decided to sell them because I don't need them. Hundreds of the same ...

Resolved! Dolce & Gabbana Staff label?

Hi there, I deal almost exclusively in vintage clothing and don't have much experience when it comes to designer. Does anyone know about this label? Is this something a staff member would have worn as the label seems to indicate? I saw a similar ques...

Resolved! Please Authenticate This Gucci Belt #1

Hello! Could you please tell me if this belt is authentic and if it is vintage? Any additional information would be useful as well. I can tell it is reversible...how neat! Sorry for the order of the photos. Thanks in advance!

IMG_2056.jpg IMG_2058.jpg IMG_2060.jpg IMG_2061.jpg

Resolved! Please Authenticate this Gucci Belt #2

Hello again! Could you please authenticate this second Gucci belt? Also, any information regarding its age (vintage/year) or type would be helpful! Thanks in advance!!!

IMG_2064.jpg IMG_2066.jpg IMG_2067.jpg IMG_2068.jpg

trying to identify this logo or stamp in purse

I’m trying to figure out the stamp in this purse...and google just keeps sending me in off topic directions or brings me back to stamps for Hermès & such. I’m not thinking it’s of “value”, but am REALLY wanting to know if/what brand it may be. I’ve l...

Resolved! Need help identifying signature of silk scarf

Please help me identify the signature on this scarf. I can't decipher it. The label reads: hand printed RN- 24409, made in Japan, all acetate twill. A vintage red, white, blue long rectangle scarf with angled ends.Any help is greatly appreciated!Than...

IMG-2285.JPG

Fabric signed

I'm new to fabric and I've found some interesting pieces that have information in the edge. Is this important? Does it say who made it? I am unsure? Thanks for any help!

Suit / Sport Jacket Material Help

Need some help here I have 3 Southwick Jackets. 1 says 100% wool and the others I can't find a material for. Am I not looking in the right spot or should I just guess on a material?