cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trying to identify this logo or stamp in purse

I’m trying to figure out the stamp in this purse...and google just keeps sending me in off topic directions or brings me back to stamps for Hermès & such. I’m not thinking it’s of “value”, but am REALLY wanting to know if/what brand it may be. I’ve looked at other similar bags on eBay and such, to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Btw- it’s a Faux Leatger/cotton fringe Crossbody Bag. 

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Pictures sure would help!
albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Omg! I selected two photos of the logo and thought they posted with the text! My goodness, yes, photos would help! Yikes! Ok, I’m not sure how to/don’t see an option to  edit my original post (there’s spelling errors there too!) SO, I will add the photos in this reply and hope that they submit this time. Sorry about that! I don’t know what happened to the photos I chose. Hmm. 

I’m not thinking this is a “valuable”. It’s not/wouldn’t be. But, curious as all get out what brand it is. 

Thanks! 

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

My goodness, that took so long for me to figure out why it wouldn’t post with photo this time around. Doing so from my phone & lets just say I’m not too great w/technology. A bit of a Luddite I am. Argh. But, whew. It became a personal vendetta...me vs. technology! I won..it posted, lol.
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

I've never posted from my phone so I have no idea how to upload pictures that way and in fact, I rarely use the app except to search prices.

I see the picture now but I don't know the logo. Maybe someone else might recognize it.
albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

You know this reminds me of the opening for headphones cord. Does it by any chance have a little hole in the middle ? Of course they usually don’t put them in the inside pocket - although the I can’t really see if that flap is connected to that zippered pocket or not.  But otherwise  I dont  know whose logo or stamp it might be.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

I thought the same thing about headphone/wire slot. But, no it does not open in any kind of way. The purse looks exactly, down to the type of hardware, the exact everything, as the Brandy Melville black fringe Crossbody Bag. Everything except this darn logo. I thought I’d figured it out late last night (that it was Brandy Melville) until I saw that it doesn’t not seem like Melville has this logo. It’s truly bugging me. Argh. It feels like a personal mission now...lol.  Thanks for the help, I hate it when I have a mystery (no matter how silly & little it may be) that I cannot solve. I’m stubborn...

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Pics of purse as a whole

Message 8 of 8
latest reply