cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dolce & Gabbana Staff label?

Hi there, I deal almost exclusively in vintage clothing and don't have much experience when it comes to designer. Does anyone know about this label? Is this something a staff member would have worn as the label seems to indicate?  I saw a similar question posted to a designer bag forum but there weren't any responses. Any information/advice is welcome. Many thanks!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

That's interesting.  Just read on internet that sales employees at Bicester Village outlet store get a "free uniform" so that very well may be what it is.  Take a look at the greeter at the brand's Fifth Avenue store; she's wearing something similiar (if not identical.)

Debora

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Wait for others but that’s exactly what I think it is and many of the luxury fashion houses supply employee uniforms. I’m familiar with Vuitton’s but not familiar enough with Dolce to authenticate but I’d certainly buy it for myself as an authentic Dolce uniform if I bought such stuff LOL. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

That's interesting.  Just read on internet that sales employees at Bicester Village outlet store get a "free uniform" so that very well may be what it is.  Take a look at the greeter at the brand's Fifth Avenue store; she's wearing something similiar (if not identical.)

Debora

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Thanks so much, I appreciate it!

Message 4 of 4
latest reply