Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Purchased an item but

The seller is no longer registered on ebay and the tracking number says the parcel has been returned to seller. I cant contact the seller, what should I do? Im thinking of reporting it as not recieving the item but it wasnt scheduled to be delivered ...

Seller not providing tracking info

Hi, I got a bit of a problem with my seller.Ordered a phone from the US, meant to ship from Florida to Colombia, but was only provided an internal US tracking number, which has had no updates since May 1st. When I ordered it it said delivery anytime ...

Resolved! buying a car

I hope someone can help me. I sent an email about a car for sale on facebook. The seller sent information and said she was leaving country with military and that she arranged through ebay program to sell and deliver the car to my address if I am inte...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Car buying

Car buyers  Has anyone bought a car from EBay and what was the process 

Resolved! Chinese seller fake location

I bought an item and it stated the seller's location was Canada. The item was defective and I initiated the return. The address to send it to was in Chinese gibberish. I think he does that on purpose so nobody can send hm back anything. I tried conta...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 19 replies
  • 2 helpful

User search

Hello how do you search a user store or seller on ebay, I can't seem to see an option like that, any helpful would be appreciated

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Incorrect tracking numbers/tracking changed

I bought a set of dresses from a seller in India. I have bought dresses/skirts from India seller's before without a hitch. The seller posted a FedEx tracking number. After a week and a half, with only "tracking number provided", I contacted the selle...

Counterfeit Autographed Items

Around a month ago, I purchased a sports card listed as being autographed by a well-known athlete for $120. I knew there was some risk as it did not include a certificate of authenticity, but I asked someone whose opinion I trusted, and he said he th...

The search engine is now useless

I'm just browsing and now I'm REALLY seeing that ebay promoted listing scam kicking in. I always choose to see a list of the lowest priced items first so I can make my own decision about what I wanna see .. However ebay seems to think they know bette...

Resolved! opened wrong case how can i change it?

Hello i opened case for not received, but then discovered there was option for return - wrong item, that's the case with me, seller sent shirt instead of bag (i think it was on purpose). i have pictures and everything with me how can i change the cas...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors