Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I left negative feedback - eBay removed?

I was shocked to open package and find my purchased item (a magnifier scope) wrapped in a used Covid19 test kit box. It did frighten me (I am old) after touching the box and breathing the air. I did keep the item, but I left negative feedback. It is ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 47 replies
  • 1 helpful

Item returned to sender

I am in Europe and bought an expensive item from a US seller. The parcel went to customs and from there was returned to the sender. The seller reshipped it and the item was again returned to him. Ebay shows the item was delivered but not to my addres...

Authenticity?

Bought a pair of Golden Goose and according to tracking they are being returned to seller because authenticity could not be verified? At the local Post Office Hub? What next??

watch items

I have a few items on my watch list that I can't delete maybe somebody can help me do I did try the delete button but they are still there

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

$2 purchase with free S&H arrived with $5 postage due

I bought a widget for $2 with free shipping. I received a notice from the USPS stating that postage is short by $5. My post office is holding on to the item for now. Even if the seller refunds me the $2, it is still not enough to cover the postage. I...

ebay customer service is no help!

I bought a driver's side fender trim for my wifes car and the seller shipped the passenger side! I recieved it on mar5 and when I realized it was the wrong part I got on ebay to start a return , so I contacted the seller on mar 27th, after about a mo...

Feedback

eBay invited me to leave feed back on an item I had to chancel because the Seller "broke it" before dispatch. I had to cancel. I can't leave feedback on the site for 7 days it seems but after looking online it seems that I won't be able to after 7 da...

Auction Timer buggy?

The auction timer is running out faster it seems. Went to place a bid and the timer said there was about a minute left, before I even hit the submit button the auction ended... What gives? This seems to be happening a lot lately.

Aquiline Shipping

I ordered an item that was said to be delivered on the 7th of September. It has not arrived at all. I work from home so I can watch for packages. The seller kept sending me different tracking numbers and they all said the same thing. Then I filed for...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

Auto pay on offer issue for buyers

This IS an issue for buyers.I FULLY understand and get the frustration of bots/scammers bidding on things and never paying.This is not a solution to a buyer though.My personal issue is the want to offer on various items and combining shipping. This f...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors