cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authenticity?

Bought a pair of Golden Goose and according to tracking they are being returned to seller because authenticity could not be verified? At the local Post Office Hub? What next?? 

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Authenticity?

This post is for all interested that want to know more about ebay authenticator norAm that is located 2970 N Lamb BLVD in Las Vegas. My experience with them was horrible and i decided to do an research as my ebay order was cancelled due to unable to authenticate due inconsistency with pictures. First of all i have all paperwork as the bag is bought from Bloomingdale's and order number present but i thought if there people are professional will know to identify authentic bag. But no, my order was cancelled, lost my sale in addition i was charged excessive return shipping and now praying that i get my authentic bag with no additional problems. After my research i discovered this company that ebay collaborates is in book shipping business and i ll urge you to read their reviews as they are all over internet and horrifying, go to in detail with employee shortage and pay. Is like going from old age pc to rocket launching space business in few weeks. You would expect extensive knowledge in luxury goods and similar but no, ebay never disappoints in their horrifying scams but they know how to collect their fees and charge you additional return shipping and exorbitant amounts without your previous agreement. In general i m losing a lot of money. So ciao ebay and welcome new markets, we are lucky that the competition is fierce and we have options. i m refusing to be part of this broken community that takes advantage. If some of you had similar experience and wants to take action please contact me so i can join in .My experience is solely mine, cant relate to yours. Good luck, my fellow friends

i made a listing on info as well
https://www.ebay.com/itm/175157639773

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Authenticity?

@rockchick055 

How many more times are you going to post this?

Have a great day
Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Authenticity?

i ll stop when ebay stops to remove them, people need to be informed, do you have problem with info spreading?

Have a great day!

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Authenticity?

@kensgiftshop wrote:

@rockchick055 

How many more times are you going to post this?

Most have been removed

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Authenticity?

I am having the same thing happen!!!!

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Authenticity?

This just happened to me, to 3 pairs of Golden Goose shoes I listed and sold, and that I bought at the flagship store in San Francisco. The customer service rep said that they were having "issues" at that center (in Las Vegas) with Golden Goose. Which means the authenticators don't know the characteristics of the brands they are inspecting. And the buyers will not get the shoes that are perfectly fabulous, and I will not sell on eBay again. I am so frustrated.

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Authenticity?

I had a pair of Golden Goose shoes which I listed under pre-owned condition be denied authentication because they weren't in the original box. Ebay's selling policy directly conflicts with this. Pre-owned shoes aren't required to have the original box. It also took 8 days for them to say my shoes weren't authentic due to a shoebox not the actual shoe. I'm going to this Lamb location as soon as I get back to Vegas.

Clothing, Shoes & Accessories: Shoes
New with box: The brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) is in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or has the original tags attached
New without box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or may be missing original packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). The original tags may not be attached. For example, new shoes (with absolutely no signs of wear) that are no longer in their original box fall into this category
New with defects: The item is brand new, unused, and unworn. Possible cosmetic imperfections range from natural color variations to scuffs, cuts, nicks, and hanging threads or missing buttons that occasionally occur during the manufacturing or delivery process. The apparel may contain irregular or mismarked size tags. The item may be missing the original packaging materials (such as the original box or tag). New factory seconds and/or new irregular items may fall under this category. The original tags may or may not be attached. See the seller's listing for full details and a description of any imperfections
Pre-owned: The item was previously used or worn. Please see the seller's listing for full details and a description of any imperfections

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Authenticity?

Hopefully the OP ( who took the time to start a thread)  can get a better answer to their question than my assumption that the seller in this case will be getting this item back and should be/ should have contacted you.

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Authenticity?

The original message here was from 02/09/22.  Let's hope the issue has been resolved, one way or the other, by this time.  

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

Authenticity?

Gotta love a zombie thread!  They tend to sneak up on us, don’t they? Seems to be a lot of them lately.

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Authenticity?

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 12 of 12
latest reply