Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to Find a Member on Ebay?

The advanced search no longer has a member search function. How do I find a seller whose items I'd like to check out?

Tracking Numbers Scans by Sellers

Recently I purchased an item and seller provided a working tracking number from USPS a few days later it indicated that item was delivered but I never received it. I filled a complaint and seller indicated it was delivered I had ebay intervene and ru...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 2 helpful

Difficult for a Newbie to Navigate

I am new(er) to eBay, haven't used your service in years. Apparently I bid on and won an item. Since I am not a daily email checker, I was unaware. When I saw that I had won the thing, it was unclear if the item had been put up for re-sale. I contact...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Go Ahead" Buy Chinese at your own risk!

Recently I sold a bunch of Battery chargers that were made in China, I tested every one before shipping them and found two that did NOT function the way they were supposed to. I contacted the China Manufacturer and they asked to see photo`s of the ch...

Bought from China; estimated delivery as late as November; still covered by Money Back Guarantee?

Last week I made a purchase from a seller based in China. The Delivery details in the listing says "Estimated between Thu. Oct. 3 and Wed. Nov. 13 This item has an extended handling time and a delivery estimate greater than 40 business days." So, how...

Authentic bag

I want to buy a bag for my mother's birthday so could you show me some store where sell the authnetic bag ?

No shipping information received and no response from seller

bought and paid of sneakers. No shipping information was received. Delivery window came and went. SEVERAL contact attempts were made with NO response. Ebay had to step in...FINALLY over a month later I was issued my refund for $116. This seller shoul...

.The new state tax being charge on EBAY purchases.

Dear EBAY community, with the new state taxes being added to many of our purchases it has become very hard to see the advantage of buying on line. The EBAY Bucks program has been lowered to just 1% and even with special offers of 6%-8% its just not t...

Who is the real scammer?

This morning I got a message from some buyer in Dadeville, AL, saying: "Good morning! I did not make an offer on this item. Apparently my eBay account has been hacked. I am changing my password. So sorry for any inconvenience!"I said no problem and I...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Search filtering and sorting by delivery date (early and late)

Hi, So there's been a thread about this before (now locked, so I'm making this one) https://community.ebay.com/t5/Bidding-Buying/Search-by-delivery-date/td-p/25334358 And I wonder if the people in that thread even use ebay ? I order a lot of stuff of...

• 2 replies
  • 5 helpful

Why so Many China Sellers ? Why so Many China sellers Selling Junk

I have a Question Please. Why so many China sellers on the US eBay site? A good majority of them are selling China junk and so many of them have a tremendous amount of Negative Feedback for selling junk. You buy a item from one of them it takes one t...

Need help with 0 feedback seller that doesnt respond, not shipped, and pending PP payment

Hello. I won an item that I was questioning due to no pictures and 0 feedback seller, but decided to bid because it was an item I wanted, and everyone has to start at 0. Anyway after I won I paid immediately. This was on the 22nd. After a day or so I...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors