Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Invoices

When you win an auction you will be way. Payment after sending the invoice from the seller?Or what !!

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

jealous envy

do buyers get jealous or envy when then lose a bid what kinds of things will they say or do

Seller requesting I change Neutral Feedback

In the past three weeks, I had bought an item that never left it's place of origin. A few days before the delivery date, I sent an email requesting that seller to check on the status. After a little investigating, seller appears to be in another coun...

Seller is rude

So I bought this rotors and pads to my car and when I get the items doesn’t fit in my car I return it to the seller and pay for the return because the seller didn’t send label with the item now the seller didn’t wanna pay me the money that I pay to r...

Aborted purchase still showing as unpaid

Tried to buy an item on Buy it now but got error message and tried a few times without success. PayPal didn't fire up and I never got email confirming any transaction had happened. Just noticed though that EBay are showing this as an unpaid purchase ...

bidder wants to withdraw

Hi, my opening bidder decided to withdraw because the pick-up location was too far. We're talking about 30 miles or so as the crow flies, but okay. I think I have enough interest and his opening bid will probably be exceeded, but is there a way to re...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Follow up to my Sons purchase

The $255 purchase he was concerned about. Well he messaged the seller yesterday and he got a response today “item was listed twice by accident. I have refunded you. Sorry”So, I don’t think the seller canceled the sale. We will see if his refund actua...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Watch Lists

What is added to your watch list AND ONE OTHER LIST? I have never seen "one other list".

Can't hide an order...

I can't "hide" an order on my purchase history. I was issued a partial refund and it says "Your Payment Is Pending". The transaction is completed and I have left feedback but the "hide order" option is not available. Why?It's annoying to have to see ...

As a buyer, how to cancel purchases a phone call to ebay says are suspicious? Suspected shill bids.

TL;DR, I called ebay after I won a bunch of auctions I was outbid on before I even placed my bid and the nice lady said they were suspicious and should cancel them. I have no idea how and it doesn't seem like I can. Do I need to call ebay again? Long...

I can not leave negative feedback to the seller.

I can not leave a negative feedback to the seller, it automatically becomes neutral. This happened after I left a few negative feedback to sellers, I don’t remember how much exactly, about three. All these feedback were fair. So, now I will never aga...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Are there people who are feedback scammers?

I order a pizza pan dish with free shipping. I just read online that the timelime for leaving feedback is 60 days. I order on Feb 20, 2019 and today April 24, 2019 is past due 60 days. This seems to have been set up by seller "" so that I cannot comp...

• 27 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Seller requests Postal Code before ordering

Seller advertised multiple brand new Iphones (Xs) at low prices, ad says to email them to make sure they can ship to that Postal Code. Seller has good rating and normally does not sell Iphones - sounds too good to be true price ($700) could it be a s...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

question about speedpak tracking

ok so just wording dose the tracking continue after its in the us or after its gone through customs I am wording because it left custom on the 25th and its now the 29th

Seller cancelled winning bid?

I bid, I won, they took the payment, then cancelled the order and returned my money. They can do that?I'd rather have had the item. They never asked, they just cancelled. How is that fair? I have to pay if I win, or if I purchase; how can they just t...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors