Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Check seller

On February 3, I bought this toolbox from ebay kleinanzeigen. It's about the a used Forch Proffessional 4415n167 167 teillig toolbox. After receiving the money he never replied again and took away all his ads. I never received this item. I tried the ...

Was never the high bidder but won auction

I was bidding on a new sellers items but I was never able to exceed the high bidder so I just moved on to the next item and put a bid in for it. Same thing happened. I couldn't afford to top the high bidder so I stopped bidding on the item and tried ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

LPKEN number

I received an envelope today which was empty but had a LPKEN NUMBER on it. How can I check who it was from or what was in it? Need some help on this issue.Cheers.... Stevie.....

Worried About Item Origins

About a month ago I purchased 20 face masks from someone in California. Not terribly expensive given the pandemic pricing and they arrived on time no problem. I used it one day to go out to the supermarket. The next day my eye was bright pink. I went...

Ebay shipping price error

Hi, so i was looking to buy an soundtrack CD shipped from japan, when searching in search results it shows FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING but when i click on it it shows that shipping for this 40$ music cd is 9800$ which is insane but when i change ship...

search.png croatia.png germany.png

Now people are selling toilet paper by the sheet!

I decided to see if any sellers are selling toilet paper for a reasonable price so I could get a pack of it as I only have enough for a week and to my dismay sellers are selling it by the sheet. Several are selling 4 sheets for 99 cents and 45scent s...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 75 replies
  • 9 helpful

buying

Why don't the seller give me a feedback asap, soon as I purchased an item?

Having troubles with a seller, need some advice

Hi there, I'm in a predicament that I haven't been in before as a buyer, I had been watching an item for awhile and had read the description for it properly, and about a week later the price was dropped. I went ahead and bought it and looked closer a...

Resolved! Do I get a refund if the item I bought is no longer available?

So I purchased an item on Ebay successfully and received an email of my receipt from Paypal. "you sent a total of $28 to ___" Then moments later I get an email from ebay saying that the item is no longer available and that I don't need to do anything...

Screenshot_20200331-201834.png

Delivered?

My order was said that it was delivered, but theres no package in my front door nor in my mailbox. It's an international order and I checked usps policy and they only deliver amazon and priority mail on the weekends (its currently saturday). So does ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Won't let me pay for item! STILL.

Well, seeing as the original thread was closed, even thought the topic is still relevant, I've started this up again, as it is STILL not working. I'll copy a lot of the original content from the original post that sellgr8stuff.123 started back in Oct...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is this a scam?

she said i would have 5 days to test it? And they would ship it to me.... This was off of fb market place 

Screenshot_2020-03-31-16-53-57.png
User avatar by Rising Star
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

I got scammed by a China seller.

He has many accounts and sell isopropylic alcohol 99% pure is low pricewell.. guess what THE 99% OF THE SELLERS ARE SCAMMERS AND EBAY DON' T DO ALMOST ANYTHING ABOUT IT.THEY ALLOW THIS KIND OF PPL TO LIST ITEMS. PLEASE BEWARE IF IT'S TOO CHEAP IT'S N...

Scam alert, item not really in the US and tracking number issued when item isn't even available.

Due to shortages and long ship times on amazon and other places I normally shop, I have used ebay for 2 purchases recently. Scam 1: Specifically looked for an item located in the US. Purchased and got a USPS tracking number in a couple days. I should...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors