cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I got scammed by a China seller.

He has many accounts and sell isopropylic alcohol 99% pure is low price

well.. guess what THE 99% OF THE SELLERS ARE SCAMMERS AND EBAY DON' T DO ALMOST ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

THEY ALLOW THIS KIND OF PPL TO LIST ITEMS.

PLEASE BEWARE IF IT'S TOO CHEAP IT'S NOT REAL.

I LEARN IT BY THE HARD WAY.

I HOPE THE FAMOUS MONEY BACK WILL WORK THIS TIME TOO.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

@conkaterini wrote:

I HOPE THE FAMOUS MONEY BACK WILL WORK THIS TIME TOO.

eBay expects you @conkaterini to vet the sellers yourself, as you're the best judge of your own purchases.

If you work the famous money back a few times, soon it won't work "this time too."

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

@conkaterini,

How do you know you have been scammed?

Has the last estimated delivery date passed without you receiving anything? 

If so, that is because almost all cargo flights in and out of China have been stopped.

Did you receive tracking information that shows delivery, but you have not received a package?

In that case you would need to contact the carrier to see if the package was addressed to you, or some place else in your zip code.  You might want to ask if instead of a package, a letter or envelope was sent.  If you received an empty box/envelope, you file a not as described dispute not an item not received dispute.

Did you purchase the item and there is no tracking information?

Sellers are not required to use tracking, they should for their own protection, and to ease the minds of buyers.  You would have to wait until the last estimated delivery date has passed before opening a dispute through ebay.

The money back guarantee (MBG) works well for those who take the time to read the policy and follow the time frames for taking actions. 

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Time will tell my friend, i hope all goes well and e-bay keep it's promise to keep scammers out of our community.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I have take my money back and e-bay keep it's promise as they wont ship anything some times.

I'm wondering how they allow this kind of sellers to be in this place.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I don't quite understand what you are saying. You ordered from China and it hasn't come or something else came?

What happened?

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

I got scammed , also for the alchohol deal.   So far my shipping arrival date has not got here .  However the person that is selling is no longer on FB.  and no tracking and no way to contact.  Hope I get protection.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply