Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About refunding process

I asked seller for the refund because they messaged me saying that they are unable to deliver my item. Also I am not getting refund. What is going on? The status is showing cancel is pending and I contacted seller they also dont know what to do in th...

free listings are not available

Dear Ebay team,Free listing is not available on our account for several months. We also talked to our account manager several times but we did not get proper response. We are repeatedly assured that listings will be given in the coming months but fre...

Am i I getting ripped off?

I P.O. aid for a package nearly a week ago and the seller refuses to actually send my order a lot of empty promises and lies was supposed to ship yesterday I was assured by the seller I have committed to buy another of the same but am afraid it is a ...

eBay Money Back Guarantee

I purchased an item that did not fit my motorcycle. I checked the listing and it states clearly it does. Seller refused refund and when I try to follow the ebay links for getting ebay to step in or the money back guarantee its nothing but circular li...

watches

I have bought a watch and found out after I received it is fake..Ebay says to return it..But by doing so they will sell it to someone else... I cant get a real person to help...what do I do

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

bidding

For example, if I have placed multiple bids, say five equaling 15,000 and bidding starts at $200. When bidding stops does the seller see my maximum bid or the last bid?

questions

does this sound legit?Thank you so much for getting back to me, as I have told you in a previous email my husband died recently. Right now I'm in a military base (Offutt Air Force Base, Nebraska), training and getting ready for leaving the country. M...

Undelivered item missing from purchase history

Hello,I ordered an item that was supposed to be delivered by end of April, I ordered it a long time ago, so kind of forgot about it. It was never delivered, so I to my purchase history to request a refund, but it's not in there.I went to the refund p...

leds stay on all the time switch has no effect what type of switch do i need and how do i wire it

Most Marked as Helpful Authors