cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you remove send offer from my listings?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I don't see Best Offer on your listings, so I think you are referring to the Send Offer option on your listings when you see that in your Seller Hub > Overview

When a buyer places your item on their Watchlist, ebay advises you of that fact with a Send Offer option if you want to make an offer to that watcher.  Depending on the item and how long I have had it listed, I may offer 5% or 10% offer of the Buy It Now price.  Sometimes if works to make a sale, sometimes not.  You can't "turn it off".  Just ignore it if you do not wish to send offers to watchers.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

I don't see Best Offer on your listings, so I think you are referring to the Send Offer option on your listings when you see that in your Seller Hub > Overview

When a buyer places your item on their Watchlist, ebay advises you of that fact with a Send Offer option if you want to make an offer to that watcher.  Depending on the item and how long I have had it listed, I may offer 5% or 10% offer of the Buy It Now price.  Sometimes if works to make a sale, sometimes not.  You can't "turn it off".  Just ignore it if you do not wish to send offers to watchers.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 2 of 2
latest reply