Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Item shows I’m not winning

Somebody please help lol on my bidding page it’s showing I’m outbid for less than my highest bid offer ..., but when I click to check on item it shows I’m the highest bidder ...????!!!! thanks

FEEDBACK AND RETURNS

WHY IS IT IF U DONT ACCEPT RETURNS EBAY HOLDS IT AGINST U AS BAD BUT IF U TAKE RETURNS WILLINGLY IT STILL COUNTS AGINST U ? UR SELLING PEOPLE ARE GOING TO RETRUN ITEMS NO MATTER WHAT U DO THATS LIKE SAYING A STORE WOULDNT HAVE RETURNS -I TAKE RETRUNS...

Returns

I returned an item but did not put the tracking info in time. Ebay closed the case but the item was delievered. Ebay said I could keep the item. But I no longer have it. Help!

Problems with a seller

Hi, I made a mistake when I ordered an item, I pressed to buy twice. I immediately phoned the seller on the number given on the site, but the seller did not answer, so I left a message on the answer phone, telling the seller what I had done and to ju...

Refund

Seller told me to open a refund case. Item has not arrived after 77 days of waiting.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

received order that I did not order

I ordered a pair of KYB struts and shocks for my Toyota Camry two weeks ago and the day before I was supposed to receive it I looked and found that the order was cancelled because the part was out of stock. I got a refund, but the thing is two days l...

Resolved! eBay Motors - buying a vehicle

Can anyone tell me how buying a vehicle on eBay Motors works? I have been asked to give the seller my full name, address and phone number to initiate a transaction for a vehicle that is out of state. And is the $$ held in escrow by eBay till approval...

Purchased item that never arrived

Purchased a item that never arrived, seller gave me a tracking number making like package had been shipped. Then received a message saying that it arrived at my mailbox, which I never received the item. Went to the post office with the tracking numbe...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors