Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Will Not Let Me Leave Feedback

I like to leave feedback for every item I sell.I see now that for some reason when I combine shipping on itemsor when I send them off without tracking it will not let me leave feedback. Is this a glitch or has it always been this way? TIA. Brian

Unable to make bids

I am unable to make bids with my account,rather it's just item listed as " buy now " I can add to my cart.how do I fix this?

Shipping

Was going to buy something from ebay but the shipping was as much as the product itself. Not a big savings. Will go back to Amazon

Get a Refund as a Guest Customer?

Hello,How do I work with eBay to get a refund as a guest customer when I returned a purchase and the seller is unwilling to provide a refund for an item that does not function?Thank you.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebucks not giving credit

how do you get a hold of a live person at ebay???????????????????????????????????????????. my ebucks are not working and giving me no credit.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

changing shipping fees after a sale

I sold an item but somehow Ebay charged an overly high shipping charge. I want to reduce the charges. The method on Google says to go to my sold page, and find an invoice option. I can find no such thing. Please advise.

buyer cancelled my order

I bought an item and the buyer cancelled the order right after I paid. I messaged him and he said the crate where he kept the item had gotten wet and it was molded...okay fine but he stated the reason for cancelling was because I requested it, which ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors