Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why has seller block me from leaving feedback?

A Seller who I recently bought an expensive piece of electronic equipment will not allow me to rate their performance during and after the purchase. I can not leave feedback as I normally would. The feedback is blocked by the seller. When I go online...

Return

What a pice of trash seller and ebay ...seller is a crook and liar and obviously a thief and ebay is so FU with their browsing platform u can't get to the bottom of it... even when they ask you to appeal they decision...looks like they have no time o...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

I didn't charge enough for shipping

I screwed up and didn't charge enough for shipping and now I'm losing money on a listing because it costs more to send the package. How do I resolve this? I chose flat shipping and it is saying it's more money. What do I do? Am I supposed to take the...

How to suspend selling while away on vacation

I have a long list of items for sale. I am going away for a month's long vacation. Is there a way I can temporarily suspend the listings without having to individually cancel each one and re-list them when I return?

Manage Store

I can't find the MANAGE STORE option in my account page. I'm trying to just get to my store so I can copy/paste the link to insert into advertising. Thanks!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shopping Settings

In the setting I indicate "US ONLY" yet when I do a search for an item I want to buy. It still displays items from other countries. Why ?

Is it against the rules...

Is it against ebay po;icies to contact a seller after an item did not sell and suggest they relist it with lower price or outright make an offer?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

reserve

Is there a way to filter out the listings that have a reserve price? I only want to see straight no reserve auctions.

Fedex Shipping Discount

I thought when buyer pays shipping; that they pay the normal shipping rate, not the discounted eBay rate. I have seen this with USPS, but not with FedEx. For example, I offered FedEx Home, USPS Parcel and UPS .. with the exception of FedEx, they appe...

Multiple accounts

I found multiple accnts created for me. I’m getting sign in issues and privacy security in my personal email. Not sure how to consolidate.

Having issues registering an account

I need to contact the seller for a refund. My issue is that every time I try to register an account and go to hit the blue register button nothing happens. I have read the user agreement and policy. Still nothing happens......... Please Help! Sheila

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors