cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with a seller

Hi, I made a mistake when I ordered an item, I pressed to buy twice. I immediately phoned the seller on the number given on the site, but the seller did not answer, so I left a message on the answer phone, telling the seller what I had done and to just send one not two. I also sent an email at the same time, with the same instructions.  Shortly after I received an email with acknowledgement for two separate orders, for the same items, and two delivery dates. I tried to phone but it just kept on ringing. I then sent another email saying to only send one of these items. Guess what, I received the two items. I have phoned and emailed this company but have not had any replies. I have tried to contact ebay today, to speak to ebay regarding this matter, but the ebay web site just sends you round in circles. The phone numbers do let you speak to an employee of ebay, please explain to me how I can correspond with ebay, as all communication appears to be done electronically. Can a human please help me,  resolve this issue. Regards Geoff.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0