Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shipping

Why is USPS the only option for shipping?! I’m having a problem receiving items I order especially international!!! They get to customs then they disappear!!! Then the post office can’t tell me where my item is!!!

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return shipping label unable to print.

Why I can't print a return shipping label from ebay? I always get a message "sorry, we're not able to process the label at this time, please try again later."

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I left a message for the seller

When I purchased an alternator recently there was an option to write a message to the seller. I wrote a message with the alternator model number that I needed to make sure it was the right one. Now I can’t find that message anywhere. They send me the...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

fraud

I recently ordered a item from ebay and didn't receive package. The tracking number show package was shipped to my address. I went through all the steps and ebay wouldn't listen. They closed the case. Then I called ups and the seller figured out a wa...

Bogus Buyers

Hi there, I have had the last two items I attempted to sell bounce because the buyer either was bogus, or had some issue that they could not complete the purchase. Now I have listed another item that someone has bid on, however the buyer has no feedb...

I am a buyer waiting for a refund

I have been waiting over 10 days for a refund on an item I purchased and cannot reach anyone from Ebay, any ideas on how to talk to a human? I had a case with a seller that was decided in my favor, but no return as of yet.

Resolved! Shipping costs

When listing an item for bid, do I add the shipping cost to the initial bid price?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Change of Address

I can't change my registration address. Says, "This change is not allowed at this time". Tried logging out and in. I've was able to change my phone but not the address.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Contacting the buyer

In the past I have always contacted my buyer thanking them for their purchase and listing the tracking numbers and who would be delivering the package. Now with the "New and improved format" when I click contact buyer I get all my previous messages. ...

Refund

I need a refund for an order that I’m unable to return. It was four bottles of bed head hairspray. All of the nozzles are broken so I’d like a refund because I’m unable to use them.

Buying

I am trying to buy an item and it keeps telling me one or more buyers cannot accept payment at this time

Return refund

I purchased an auto Tom Brady Rookie card and asked if it was 100% authentic and he said yes. Unfortunately I found out today that it was a reprint. Purchase was over a year ago but due to covid I just found out. How can I get my money or a credit ? ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors