cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping labels

Hi there, 

I'm wondering if anyone out there's nows about the shipping labels misinformation. Im a seller and I applied the shipping label that cost $1.12 with tracking. I sold an item and when Ipaid for the label it stated that there is no tracking number. Which clearly is different from eBay states when your creating a listing. Does anybody know what going on with this? Please let me know because I'm so confused at the moment. 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Shipping labels

You are using the ebay standard envelope, which is available for trading cards under $20, postcards, currency & coin, decals & stickers.  These tracking numbers are "read" by the sorting machines at the various hubs the envelope travels through.  That is why there are restrictions as to size and thickness.  The envelope has to be flexible enough to go through this machinery.  The last hub will then state that the envelope is Delivered, but the actual delivery by the carrier doesn't happen for a few days as the envelope then needs to travel from the last hub to your local post office.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 2 of 2
latest reply