Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Scents that are sprayed or washed into clothing.

I have repeatedly purchased clothing that was so heavily scented that I had to hang the item(s) outside for several days after having washed them. Often I ask the seller before purchasing if the item is scented. More often than not items are scented....

i am sorry, i quit ebay

when they automatically purchase on a new bid on an item, as they did with me, i have to get off of ebay. i mean, i did not pay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iPhone return

I purchased an iPhone 13 in October and recently the seller reported the phone stolen. It is now blacklisted. I will like to return the phone to the seller for a refund

funds on hold

I had a hold placed on funds due to a return. Then I was asked to verify my bank account. These things have all been completed for at least a week and still shows refund not complete and funds on hold.I need some closure here!!

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

authenticating coins to sell

Hello, I am a new seller and would like more information on having my coins authenticated and graded. The money to have the coins authenticated and graded is just too much for me right now. Viewing items by other sellers on eBay, I noticed coins with...

Customer service

I have been looking for 20 minutes on how to chat or call ebay cs. Can't find anything and just keep going in the same maddening circle. Can anyone help?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Valid Bank Account Number

Ebay, in its infinite wisdom, needs me to update my banking details so I can get paid out. However, when I go to update my banking details it tells me to enter a valid bank account number. It's my bank account number, I've only tried to enter it abou...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors