Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Trying to buy something

Went to purchase something it won’t let me because it says freight has not been added will not let me finish by adding the freight and pay for it

Contact

How do I get a problem fixed if I cannot talk to a real person? 

Wrong shipping price

I just recently sold my first eBay item and didn't realize I only had 5.07 listed as for shipping paid by buyer for ground shipping with obviously the wrong dimensions listed of package size. After changing the dimensions to the 40"x12"x13" package s...

Selling via email

Hi all, decided to try to sell photo images on eBay. When I set up my listing it seems that the only delivery options I am able to choose from is Royal Mail postage (with relevant charge) or Collect in person!!! But neither of these is what I want, i...

All top bargains cat carrier

Do not buy a cat carrier from ALLTOPBARGAINS THIS SELLER HAS A FRAUDULENT AD ABOUT THEIR CAT CARRIER IT SAYS IT IS 15.74 INCHES WIDE BUT IS ONLY 8 INCHES WIDE AND SAYS IT IS 15.74 INCHES TALL BUT IS ONLY 12 INCHES TALL AND 24 INCHES LONGER BUT IS 20 ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors