Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Returns Greater than 30 Days

Any way to get assistance from Ebay on a return from more than 30 days ago? Bought $200 item for vehicle that was in winter storage. When I tried to install, it does not fit. Seller agreed to give me a refund but because it was more than 30 days ago ...

limited account - need help

hello, is there anyone can help me reinstate my account, its currently limited to sell but active to buy, th issue was one of the employees opened a sealed product and sent the key to a customer via ebay chat , but contacting customer support chat an...

Searching for merchandise

  I’m wondering if anyone can help me locate these 2 pieces, I’m looking for them both in size 3X . If anyone can help me, I would truly be very appreciative. Thank you so very much.

IMG_5310.png IMG_5302.png
User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Scams by sellers

Is it just me?....ive been a buyer on ebay for 15 years but due to bad seller...and no help from ebay....im starting to really question this platform. A gem seller from china...lists items.... cancels your bid if it's not as high as they want it to c...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Problem with offer's

When I try to make an offer to a seller, I get this phrase Please check your payment details or use a different payment option. I tried several prepaid cards and the same problem Previously there was no problem

Resolved! Selling a real fur stole

i just inherited a beautiful real Vintage fur stole from ARMSTRONGS of Cedar Rapids and was wondering if that is allowed to be sold on my eBay account.

Combining Shipping on International Sales

Hello, Can I combine shipping on international orders? I have combined shipping for items shipped within the US, but not sure if it is allowed outside of the country due to customs, etc... A buyer sent me a message asking me, if she buys four items w...

FedEx underpaid charges.

Recently every time I ship by FEDEX, there is an additional charge a few days later. If this is not rectified soon, I will stop using FEDEX.Marty

Most Marked as Helpful Authors