Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help With Shipping

I listed an item as free local pickup instead of my intended free shipping. The guy I sold the item to lives to far to pick up in person. I cannot print a shipping label. The cost to the buyer does not change,

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

change currency

I have found that after a new hard drive was fitted all the currency on Ebay shows as USA Dollars. How do I change it to UK pounds? Thank you

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shinebritewithdiamonds

My husband bought me a ring from them and it came with a lifetime warranty for any cracks, scratches, chips, etc. I have been trying for weeks to get a replacement and they are not responding. eBay has not been helpful. What do I need to do?

FRAUDULENT!!!!

ALIQUINE SHIPPING IS A SCAM. NO ONE EVER GETS THEIR ITEMS. THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Did not receive merchandise

I need to talk to an agent and can't get a number anywhere. For over a month I have been. texting and they put up a picture saying my purchase was delivered. IT WAS NOT MY HOUSE!!! They told me they would send me another package and I never received ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bid cancelled

I have had 4 different auctions that I was bidding on be canceled in the last two weeks, this has never happened to me before and I was wondering if it was just a coincidence or something else because the items have been re-listed.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay guarantee

i bought a custom car cover for my car i listed year make model and eBay said this is correct for my car . when i cot the car cover it has no mirror pockets which my car has two mirrors . i filed a case for return it said the case was closed and i ca...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors