Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! payment options

i have entered my debit card under the "payments" tab in my account but when i go to list the only available options is paypal

User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Speak to an agent

I keep getting billed for an intem i listed. I cancledd the item for sale but Ebay keeps threatening me to pay each month..no where in this site can i get any info as to how to stop this nor can i speak to anyone through chat or phone

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Open box

II am purchasing a cell phone and what does open box mean. Thank you

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping to Canada

I want to ship a curling iron to Canada. I have never shipped out of country before. Buyer paid $11.00 for item, and $30.00 for shipping. Now what how do I do this through USPS and eBay.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Beware this seller!

Beware the seller "bestlesstruck" for not standing behind a faulty product that he sold and made NO attempt to remedy except for the message "Return Closed". I am an experienced installer of such trim and this trim did not adhere to the Honda for mor...

Resolved! Global Shipping Program

Hi. I have a listing on eBay now that will be over in one day. I want to know how to put Global Shipping Program as an option to ship. Or, does it pop up automatically when you sell to a buyer in another county? I know I'm supposed to ship it to the ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Raising limits on selling.

I'm trying to list an item for 3500.00 and it says my limit is 1000.00. How can I get my limit raised if Idon't have any small items to list?

"Item not as Described" fees

Has anyone else been charged EBAY's 5% additional fee for their arbitrary metric shown on your dashboard as "Item not as Described"? I have been fighting this charge all month will no avail due to the customer service reps who either don't care or ar...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors