cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller Scam!!

Another incident - 

In late December, I had purchased a sheet set from eBay. It had given me an aquiline shipping tracking number. l've never dealt with that shipping tracking before so l wasn't sure what to expect. I've done some research and it looked like some people were getting scammed. Given false delivery dates.

So as we waiting patiently for the sheet set, it had given me a delivery date of the 21st which I never delivered so I tried to contact the seller and say hey I never got the sheet set it's saying that was delivered at 8 o'clock at night. The mail doesn't run that late and the seller was very adamant that yes it shows that it was delivered. My hands are tied. There's nothing I can do about it so then I started doing more research and the tracking didn't make sense and basically said it was delivered within 48 hours, which would never happen plus it looked like it went straight from New York to Maine, which that wouldn't happen either because it has a stop through Massachusetts, and other stops along the way, so there was no scanning, so l knew that this was a scam. I contacted the seller again with photographs. Didn't matter  it's a scam

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0