Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Orde 16-05726-79979

hello: the order 16-05726-79879 the total was $ 181.52 and it was made on September 13, 2020, which was defective. the part has a 10 year warranty. the seller does not respond to the messages I send

Resolved! Help with a return

Hello everyone, I have a buyer who is looking for a refund on an item they recently purchased. They claim it is different than pictured, which is inaccurate. How do I go about resolving this? I am hesitant to refund as the claims are incorrect. I hav...

non-paying bidders

Good afternoon. This is the fourth time with-in two months that this problem or issue has happened. Is there a way to get these wonderful people removed?

"Purchases List"

My purchases list only contains three or four days of buying. Most items purchased are unable to be viewed BEFORE ive even received them. How do they (Ebay) expect you to confirm receipt of items or leave feedback for items received when they no long...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bad seller

I win a MacBook in action for $ 1 dollar but the seller didn't send the product. Only refund my money. And then a saw the product offering in ebay again. I need help    

Marise pierre

I'm buying the wrong item but I want cancel this order because I want my refund

Being unjustly accused as a "scammer"

I'm an occasional seller with a very good reputation and high sense of morality!My most recent sale was over a month ago but unfortunately I wasn't aware of it untilyesterday, when I saw a customer/seller complaint against me, even after I apologized...

Customer service

Is customer service closed today. I keep getting a message saying No live contact. Please help

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

False Pricing

An item will list a price - but when you designate size or color the price goes up.That seems to be false advertising.

• 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

invoice

If a buyer requests an item for a lower price and you are willing to sell it to them at that price, how do you send them an invoice for the new amount prior to them paying?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors