Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

frustrating

hi,trying to list an item for sale but I keep getting "Something went wrong, try again later message...any idea why??

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

international return shipping reimbursement

Hi there! Looking for assistance with my issue and having zero luck.I purchased and item that was not as described. I asked for a partial refund and was told no. Seller said to return to her, but with her being in Canada she could not provide me a re...

Buyer reneges on an a guaranteed offer

As a seller I agreed to a 24 hour firm offer from a buyer who offered a guaranteed price for the item. After the transaction was completed and listed as Sold on eBay, the buyer responded that he subsequently bought the same item from another seller a...

us dollars

My account is now in $US and when i tried to sell something i got a message that you need to register for Ebay to manage your payments now in USA, but i am in Australia and dont know how to fix this

Cancellation

Hi My Account Is Cancelled Website The Box.It’s machadosheila11@yahoo.com.Not issued It Website.Thank For Your.

China junk

No help what so ever from ebay. This will probably be trashed and not published. No response from the seller. Rip off big time. Piece of **bleep** product. Plug wire arrived cut.Waste of Almost 30 dollars. No way to contact this seller. China **bleep...

0716211652b.jpg
User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Item Purchased Does Not Show On Ebay

I purchased an item 10 days ago. I've tried the return options but the item I purchased does not show for me to make a return request. I've tried to contact Ebay by phone but I'm unable to. I've contacted the seller twice and they keep telling me to ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Appeal as a buyer for an item that was not delivered to me I have proof of delivery from Post office

I reached out to the seller because I have not received my item. The tracking number associated with my purchase that seller-provided shows my item was delivered but it's not my address. I went to post office and gave them the tracking number the sel...

Buying limits

Why does eBay let me bid on something then after I get outbid on something and try to increase my bid it says I have a buying limit. But they never email me about it

Refund issue

Buyer says the shirt doesn`t fit and requests a refund but has not shipped the shirt back to the seller. What is the best way to handle this situation.Thanks,

Fraud

I ordered a 4 person tent from amazingogo. They sent 2 person tent. They are disagreeable to deal with. Refuse to correct the problem. They are slow to respond even with allowance for time change. My family wont fit in a 2 person tent. Vacation offic...

Shipping label

Hello I sold one item one item for $ 80 , bought shipping label 14.80 (shipping on buyer) i received total 84. 45 I got a little bit confused, please explain to me Thank you

Sales tax is not charged in Utah for collectable coins.

For the E-Bay buyers that live in Utah, there is no sales tax for collectable coins in Utah. Therefore, E-Bay should not be charging buyers sales tax on collectable coins when theBuyer lives in Utah. Check out that Utah does not charge sales tax for ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors