Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Authenticity Guarantee Turn Off for Listing?

I have a customer who wants a pair of shoes I have listed but needs them in three days. Is there a way around this to bypass the authenticity guarantee (which buyer requested) that way I can ship them overnight?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

shipping to USA from europe

hello there i live in greece and i sold an item to an American buyer who already paid for shipping and customs.how do i inform the local post office that the customs have already been paid so the package will clear the customs when it arrives in the ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Payout not on hold but not being sent either.

HiI am having an issue with my payout. The funds are not on hold but the system doesn't send them to my bank now. The options is set to payout everyday and even after an item arrives to the buyer the system sends no funds.This worked fine until i was...

Draft Directory

(1) How long can an item description be stored in the Draft directory? Is there a time limit for the Draft directory? (2) Is there a limit with the number of items that can be stored in the Draft directory?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

item not received dispue

Hello I have a buyer that ordered an item on Saturday 12/4, Shipped on Monday the 6th. Tracking shows it was delivered on the 9th to their mailbox. Buyer contacted me on the 14th stating they never received item, I asked they confirm their address an...

Closing account due to fee's

Hi, I would like to close my account. The fee's are too high for me to use. I sell lightly used items that are on the higher end side. Therefore they do no move quickly. I do not wish to pay $7 a month when I am only selling about 1-2 items a year.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

seller cancelled a completed auction

I legally bid and won an auction that had no other bidders on it. The seller cancelled instantly and completed the cancellation with no ability for me to respond. Did he do it because the bids didn't increase? How can a buyer defend this action when ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Russia and Ukraine

Why am I getting emails from Russia and Ukraine when I don't ship international?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cancel a Shipping Label

I printed 2 shipping labels and need to cancel one. Tried "Manage Shipping Labels" , more Actions but can't find "Void". I just see Leave Feedback and Sell Similar. How do I get credit for the duplicate label??

Resolved! Question on updating an incorrect ship label

Hi. I sold something in a box and put the box dims in my listing. Item sold and I purchased a label from Ebay. It came through as an envelope shipping and post office won't take it. How can I update the ship label to be a box? Is there a way to conta...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

more excuses

Hey ebayI dont really appreciate paying for priority shipping, for an item to ship priority mail from Oxford, Michigan go to Detroit Michigan, then go to Pontiac Michigan, then go back to Oxford, Mi and it is now being blamed on the WEATHER???? I tho...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors