Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Bid

You would not let me buy a printer today bid on it I would of won.....WHY? you had a message saying something about 6 months....I HAVE NOT BID in last 6 months ....last time was last year first of this year Thanks for messing up a printer purchase fo...

invoice issues

Could you please explain to me how can that be possible that my invoice can go up to $29 for selling 3 items only for the last 6 months : $29.99 on Jun 10$5.99 on Jun 1$9.99 on May 2 Best regards

paying for shipping label

i sold an item the buyer paid for said item, and the cost of shipping of said item. how can I use that money to pay for the shipping label without going thru PayPal or my bank?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

My account freezed

I want to buy after several months silence in my account and I saw that I can’t do it, because my account “may have been accessed by a third party…” but I can’t call to ebay service, because I am from Kazakhstan, it is very expensive for me. Please h...

Account Hold

Asking for help on why eBay is withholding my payouts and why my account is frozen. I can not list any item. I have sent numerous bank updates including a copy of my bank statement. I have talked to 3 different Help people at eBay who have helped me ...

Resolved! Why does Ebay not have a customer service department. As sellers we need answers!

I started using eBay many years ago. I have seen this company go downhill. I no longer have faith or trust in this company. It's just like our so called social media. It serves big corporations and the elite. It no longer serves the people. I have on...

Resolved! Buy It Now (BIN) on auctions - category exceptions

I keep finding posts about 4 categories where BIN may remain active on an auction- style listing even after a bid is placed. I can’t seem to find out what the 4 exception categories are and how those exception categories work. One community member me...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Shill bidding

I've followed instructions on the Internet and I have a feeling that I may be the victim of 'shill' bidding, what can I do about it? Will eBay help me?N

Remove bank account from payouts

Hello, I want to remove my bank account for payouts. Does anyone know how to go about this?When I try to remove it, I get this this response, "You always need a payout method so we can pay you. Please add another checking account first before deletin...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

$1 monthly

I just noticed a monthly charge on my visa of $1 per mo. I don’t use eBay and I want to know what this charge is?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

phone help

why is there not a person i can talk to? None of the numbers work

Most Marked as Helpful Authors