cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question on updating an incorrect ship label

Hi.   I sold something in a box and put the box dims in my listing.    Item sold and I purchased a label from Ebay.   It came through as an envelope shipping and post office won't take it.   How can I update the ship label to be a box?   Is there a way to contact Ebay for help?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@nekoboo 

eBay can't help, they're not their labels.

You need to Void that label first to get a refund - must be voided within 5 days. Use the dropdown next to the label - link to void is there.

then you have to create and buy another label.

You listed with USPS Parcel Select Ground, but eBay doesn't offer that label here any longer. If you want to ship Ground you'll have to print it elsewhere -on  PayPal or pirateship.com and upload the tracking.

See if any of the other options on the eBay label page are around the same price and use one of those.

Best to stop offering USPS Ground as a shipping option unless you plan to use other label services.

U.S. Community Volunteer

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@nekoboo 

eBay can't help, they're not their labels.

You need to Void that label first to get a refund - must be voided within 5 days. Use the dropdown next to the label - link to void is there.

then you have to create and buy another label.

You listed with USPS Parcel Select Ground, but eBay doesn't offer that label here any longer. If you want to ship Ground you'll have to print it elsewhere -on  PayPal or pirateship.com and upload the tracking.

See if any of the other options on the eBay label page are around the same price and use one of those.

Best to stop offering USPS Ground as a shipping option unless you plan to use other label services.

U.S. Community Volunteer

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thank you!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply