Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

eBay International Delivery

Package is only going 600 miles but eBay International Delivery Forecast has updated three times. Received at shipping facility on 1 April. Initial forecast was 22 April then changed to 25 April and now has changed to between May 1st and May 9th. I w...

Is USPS tracking down for anybody else or is it just me?

Haven't been able to track anything all day (3/17/24) on the USPS site. It just brings up a blank page (no error message). I don't see anything on the USPS site about the tracking having issues. So just wondering if this is a me issue or is it down f...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Postal Delay

This has never happened to me before. Interesting.I sent the buyers item out in a 2 day turnaround.However, there is a problem on her end with the postal delivery. The tracking says it is late but on its way.The buyer reached out today and wanted to ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

PayPal account for eBay shipping

At some point I’ve obviously added a PayPal account to eBay but I no longer have access to it and don’t have access to the email address. I’ve created a new PayPal account but can’t seem to be able to find how to remove the old one from eBay or add t...

Resolved! I'm being charged by USPS for voided shipping label dating from December 2023?!?!?

This is something I haven't encountered before in the 23 years that I have been selling on Ebay. This week USPS charged me for 2 separate shipping labels that had been voided back in December of 2023. Their reason was because the labels were used aft...

Resolved! USPS Ground advantage to Hawaii and Alaska

As I suspected, giving parcel post a fancy news name of “ground advantage” does not change the fact that to Alaska and Hawaii could take up to 6 weeks as it travels by boat. I purchased an item that is now at 4 weeks and no sign of it beyond San Fran...

Resolved! shipping adjustment from UPS

eBay sent me an email that UPS was assigning additional shipping charges due to my package being overweight. When I dropped my package off at a UPS store, they gave me a receipt showing that I had indeed purchased all needed shipping for the weight. ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 31 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors