cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking says delivery attempted unsuccessful and has not updated again since.

I ordered a dvd set for my daughter shipped fine and then tracking updated to say deliver was attempted on april 26th at 7 am. I heard no knock on the door no package left no note and the tracking hasn't updated since. Apparently the company that was delivering the item was Quantium attempted to contact Quantium to figure out where my package was so I could pick it up or find out when they would attempt to deliver again and have had no response. I don't know what to do its not the sellers fault but I'm still out my money and have no idea how to find my package. What should I do now?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I've never heard of Quantium, I doubt that they are one of eBay's approved shipping partners.  I think you should just file a claim for 'Item not received."  Here's a link to eBay's buyer protection  policy, which they call the "Money Back Guarantee":

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/ebay-money-back-guarantee-policy/ebay-money-back-guarantee-policy...

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

@thenerdlord wrote:

I ordered a dvd set for my daughter shipped fine and then tracking updated to say deliver was attempted on april 26th at 7 am. I heard no knock on the door no package left no note and the tracking hasn't updated since. Apparently the company that was delivering the item was Quantium attempted to contact Quantium to figure out where my package was so I could pick it up or find out when they would attempt to deliver again and have had no response. I don't know what to do its not the sellers fault but I'm still out my money and have no idea how to find my package. What should I do now? 

Please come @thenerdlord to let us know how it went, if you lose the case, don't get a refund, and your feedback is blocked or automatically removed.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

So still had time before i could start the case for it never showing up so went and did some other digging turns out it never was attempted to be delivered long story short it made it the US then made it to my state then went to another city in my state then went back to the first city in my state and then got sent to new jersey for some reason. I had to look through 17 track and then over to usps to finally find it there never was a delivery attempt yet quantium is just plain weird. I will update this post later if i have to resort to fighting with ebay.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

"and then over to USPS"....that doesn't make sense.

Sounds like it was shipping from Singapore with tracking maybe?....tracking doesn't adjust to USPS tracking.

Would be interesting to see how you obtain tracking from whom?

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Have you tried checking the tracking information on Parcelsapp@thenerdlord?  It’s usually pretty good about pulling together the tracking information when multiple carriers are used in a shipment and may list scan events that eBay doesn’t.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

first i tried entering the tracking number in 17 tracks site which showed me pretty much the same thing quantiums tracking did. Then i tried plugging that tracking number into usps tracking system (which doesnt usually work when i do that but i figured what the hell) and it actually worked and showed me further and more detailed tracking from last update from the other tracking sites.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply