Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer returns cant fix broken item

I would like to understand eBay's position on a return.I sold an item listed asItem condition: For parts or not working w/ No returnsCustomer states they replaced the screen and didn't fix item so they want their money back ...Ebay agreesCan someone ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Do I have any recourse?

I bought $93 worth of items from a seller that I had used before. The transaction was in December 2016. After waiting 6 weeks for the shipment from China, the seller asked me to wait longer, so I waited another 2 weeks. When I contacted the seller ag...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is this Common? Seller going for Insurance but doesn't want to Refund Me

Hey I recently started looking for an Xbox One on eBay.. So far first one I bid on, seller never accepted payment (through PayPal). So eBay told me just to cancel it... Curious People's Opinions.. Direct n Honest. Really curious if this is common. My...

Won ebay case seller won't accept my return

I won auction on here and item wasn't as described and seller did t accept returns and she was rude so I went to ebay for help. So I was able to return. USPS went to deliver today and left a notice for them to pick up and if they don't in 10 days the...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can I cut shipping label to make it fit better?

I have small boxes for very small lightweight items I am shipping. The shipping label does fit on it but the bar code gets a little creased virtically by the box flaps. I worry it will have difficulty scanning. If I put the label the other way, the b...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Asking for a refund after 4 months

I sold an antique dining table and 6 chairs 4 months ago. after 1 month there were chips to table so I sent paint to touch up and varnish. 3 months later buy asking for money or return or legal action. anyone else had similar problem?

Ebay items arriving in Amazon packages???

I get that many sellers here sell on eBay and Amazon, but as a seller and and buyer it really irks me when I order something on eBay and get it in an Amazon package. It confuses me as I am expecting an eBay package, not Amazon. As a seller is irritat...

Resolved! How can i touch with ebay for a refund (request case was opened)

Hi,I would like to contact with the ebay team, because my seller did not refund me (After he cancelled my buying, after i paid him)I opened a request case, waited 10 days, and my seller did not rerspond me.My problem is, that i do not beleive, that t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tracking information for an online product

I sold a game that I had, which is online and the buyer paid the costs, and on the item information I put local pickup because there didnt need to be any shipping costs. After the item was bought it still has the slot to enter in tracking information...

Seller isn't responding to me after return

So i bought a hard drive on April 11th and it was failing so i messaged the seller about an RMA and he generated me a return label and i returned it. but the item arrived to him monday of this week and i haven't been able to get a response about the ...

Mi pedido

Como saber si mi pedido esta enviado, como rastrearlo??

Buyer Hasn't Returned Item & Another Buyer Requested "Package Pick-Up"

I sold plenty of items before without a problem, but lately the past month, I'm having more issues than I ever did being a seller for years. I have researched the first situation but I want some RECENT answers as situations and rules always change. 1...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors