Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Media Mail not available for magazine?

I sold a magazine today. It was listed under Books/Magazine category. I offered Media Mail shipping rate which buyer chose. eBay would NOT allow me to purchase Media Mail. After selling catalogs in book category for years with Media Mail all of sudde...

Intl shipping question

Is there a minimum size box when shipping internationally? I know the labels are big. Thanks

Glendale Heights AGAIN

Hi,I am UK based buyer who has made a purchase on the .com site.I have two lots from a US based seller, sat at the Glendale Heights facility for three weeks with no tracking. No inspection scan has been undertaken. Those lots do not contain anything ...

Holiday Heads Up

We have become accustomed to Federal holidays being celebrated on Mondays even when the actual date is something other than a Monday. However Juneteenth is NOT one of them. It will be celebrated on Wednesday the 19tth and the post office will be clos...

How do I get 2nd payment for shipping?

I have a buyer bought a pair of shoes from me. After I shipped, later got returned due to vacant house. I contact the buyer, and she gave me another address to ship. I ask for 2nd payment of shipping fee, but don't know how she pay me. I have to ship...

International VS USA combined shipping issues

For many years ebay has been clueless at how to ship items internationally when comes to combined shipping, we all know this well.For many years since the infamous cart system was crammed into the mix along with many conflicting shipping policies mak...

Buyer is telling me package never arrived at reshipper even though tracking says it did

I shipped an order and tracking shows that on June 3rd, it was "Delivered to Agent for Final Delivery." It is a freight forwarder address. The buyer filed a Request/Dispute through eBay and is saying the freight forwarder never received the package a...

eBay Standard Envelope Process - Input Please

I have been using this service for trading cards and had no issues until recently. Sure, sometimes they do not receive a delivery scan, but I have always confirmed with buyer and always got there. Recently, I had one returned as postage due. It was 1...

Resolved! seller shipping terms on template

I intend to offer free shipping on my listings yet only want to use UPS as shipping service.Two questions;1) I am having difficulty when creating a listing selecting free ship option to US only excluding HI and Alaska, and, to offer only UPS. I am on...

Resolved! Thermal label printers

Good morning, folks. I'm thinking about getting a thermal printer for labels since my inkjet printer has started blotting on labels. (Just sheets of paper I cut and tape on the package). Even after cleaning the printer, I sometimes have to print a la...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Beginner Question: What's the best shipping method?

I'm brand new to selling things on Ebay, and I'm wondering what the best way to ship items is. When I listed my item that is going to sell, I selected "Calculate Shipping Cost." I have since realized that Ebay WAY under-calculated the size and weight...

Resolved! Incorrect Address unable to deliver-Address is Correct !

I purchased a Reuter on ebay in USA and my delivery address is spain. I saw in my ebay tracking yesterday package could not be delivered due to incorrect address however the delivery address is perfect. ebay order # 09-11334-30247 please what do I do...

Help with marking as shipped AND delivered on a sale of a code, no actual item being mailed or shipp

How do I make a sale , on a virtual code which isn't an actual item being shipped or mailed, im new to eBay and I sold my first item which was a pet code. Code was sent and received by seller, but funds are on hold . I hit shipped now how do I mark i...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors