Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Resolved! Time frame for uploading tracking

Hi I've been combing the conversations about uploading tracking. Does anyone know the time frame for uploading the actual tracking of the package? Sometimes the post office just doesn't scan the item right away. I make sure I have a receipt every tim...

Order not received

The seller didn't give me a delivery date, no tracking numberNo tracking numberNo delivery dateNo correspondenceI'm in the dark regarding my order

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS not scanning tracking. Scan forms are useless. Ebay won't remove neg because usps didn't scan.

Any one else having this problem? First off , please don't tell me to use a scan form. The scan form is useless. Most of you do not know that the packages on the scan form are NOT accepted packages. They are pending acceptance until some one scans th...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 2 helpful

Another Scam Address: 8454 NW 70th St Miami FL 33166

I came across a prior post in the eBay Community's Buying & Selling section concerning fraudulent addresses, and now I've encountered another one that closely resembles those, albeit with a slight variation in the street number. The address in questi...

Correcting Shipping Displayed on Listings

Hi All, I just had an issue getting shipping worked out for an Australian buyer. Now that is done, all my listings show international costs, so I've messed something up somewhere. Can you tell me how I can fix this so they show Domestic shipping agai...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tracking number won't upload even manually.

Not sure if this is directly related to the pinned message or not. We have noticed an issue with USPS tracking numbers not able to be uploaded even manually on certain occasions with shipping labels. We mostly use Pirate ship but not sure if issue is...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! ebay email "Your listings with calculated shipping will default to eBay Labels discounted rates"

Got this notice from ebay today that buyers will be offered the discounted rates at the same (? assumed but not specified by ebay) that we usually buy labels at, unless you opt out by 5.15. Question: A hypothetical case - at present, buyer pays $5 fo...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 130 replies
  • 32 helpful

Resolved! Lost a paid for label page

I just paid for a label item was one pound clicked print it did not show up on screen or in my history and I've searched back an hour. Now it says item shipped and since it was not downloaded must I buy yet another label? Or is there some sort of rec...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors