Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help with Shipping 400lb Magazine Lot

Hey everyone, I need some advice on how to shipping a lot of over 400 magazines. The weight of all the magazines is over 400 pounds and I would need a box that measures 80x20x20. I've never used freight shipping and don't understand how it works real...

eBay Standard Envelope Process - Input Please

I have been using this service for trading cards and had no issues until recently. Sure, sometimes they do not receive a delivery scan, but I have always confirmed with buyer and always got there. Recently, I had one returned as postage due. It was 1...

New Shipping Rates Questionable at Best

Yes, when one adds packaging costs, Plus the 13.25 % eBay charges on all items, the new shipping rates are almost at my cost or in many cases they are higher. Yet we are told how Great their new Rates are. They want to lower costs to buyer at the exp...

Shipping Labels Down - June 11 2024

Heads up: eBay labels appear to be down this morning based on a growing number of reports. If anybody urgently needs to purchase either USPS or UPS labels and cannot wait for eBay to fix this, I suggest buying labels from pirateship.com https://commu...

Anyone else having problems with USPS shipping?

Has anyone else been having problems with shipping on USPS recently? I've been selling on eBay for years and never had any problems, now within the last two months I've had multiple issues with five packages getting miss routed and taking almost a mo...

Duplicate Orders

I am highly peed off. I made an order on June 5, 2024 for 2 items that were from different sellers. I received my order today for one seller, but I received two of the same items. I was surprised and went to check my order details and I find that the...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Speedpak tracking false updates, 3 weeks no real movement

Hi So I ordered an item from China on May 9th via speepak tracking. It arrived at 'Destination Hub' May 18th. Since then, I believe there has been no movement at all and the tracking is providing false updates. On May 27th, it stated 'package in tran...

Screenshot_20240610-182327_eBay.jpg
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS Shipping calculator

When I try to use the shipping calculator, I enter my zip code and the destination zip, then choose a shipping day/time. Whether or not I specify ground shipping, when I try to enter the package dimensions, the zip codes disappear. I have tried many ...

Resolved! How do I calculate the cost for combined shipping??

I have a buyer who has won several auctions, and has asked me to combine shipping. No problem - BUT, if I try to combine the items, there's no way to calculate the new shipping charges (using the weights and dimensions like when creating a new auctio...

How does the per-piece shipping pricing work?

As a seller I sell goods that weigh 190g. That is to say, I could sell 5pcs of this item up to 1kg. The price of the goods is say 5 usd. In the price list I have set that each additional +kg of goods will cost e.g. + 0,2 usd. I thought that the defau...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

shipping charges for shoes in the ebay shoebox

how much should it cost to ship shoes in an ebay shoebox.? isn't there one set price? It never comes up as an option for me. I usually just use the legal priority rate, which is now $7.90. Does anyone out there know how I ca find the true price of sh...

Resolved! FedEx shipping cost adjustments.

Fellow eBay sellers, Be aware of FedEx. I recently received numerous cost adjustments from them, totaling over $100. I believe they are intentionally doing this to take advantage of eBay sellers, or possibly other online sellers, to increase their pr...

FedEx Shipping Adjustements 02.jpg FedEx Shipping Adjustements.jpg
  • 85 replies
  • 9 helpful

Tracking the eBay

 I’ve shipped many items through eBay’s standard delivery on cards that are under $20. 1 of them finally says out for delivery , but not delivered. Buyer claims they didn’t receive, am I sol on this? Or is there anyway to find a tracking or check to ...

IMG_3151.jpeg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors