Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

Can't even report a serial bad buyer anymore?

I have a situation with a buyer and would appreciate any input you may have asto what to do next. This person made an offer on an item, and I accepted it.They immediately requested to cancel saying she "made a mistake". That's fine,except they made t...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 45 replies
  • 1 helpful

t ransaction defect rate

how can i lower my transaction defect rate? I had 7 listings at one time that i had to cancel orders because i was out of stock. this was last october and have not had any since.

Resolved! Is Mercari and Others Eating Ebay’s Lunch?

How can Ebay continue to raise fees for sellers while traffic and sales decline and so much competition is out there? Example For Sellers:Mercari sellers pay 0% fees. Cash out fees: $2.00 per direct deposit or $3.00 per instant pay transfer.Ebay sell...

International Buyer Issues

I've been having issues with international buyers recently and not sure what to do. I only ship to continental USA and state this in my description. I also exclude all other countries in my listing. However I keep getting winning bids from internatio...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

It's Time to Verify Sellers

It's time for eBay to have some verification process that sellers have what they publicly claimed to have for sale. This nonsense of having people coming on their site and listing things they don't have is killing the spirit of online shopping...even...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 2 helpful

I need to create a listing with 200 variations - can i do it with excel?

Is there a way to upload an excel file or csv for a large amount of variations vs. typing them in one by one when creating a new listing??? Will be listing in sports trading cards and have between 200-225 variations (card numbers to add). Thanks for ...

Item arrived after refund issued.

Buyer made a purchase that they got refunded for it not arriving. I appealed and won and have been refunded. The item showed up today, how can they pay eBay back?

Im a little confused

I know this won’t change a thing but I’m just trying to see EBAY rational. buyer pays for item payment goes into pending for two days. I get it takes a second for the money to transfer . Except that I get emails about using that pending money and buy...

while walking my dogs ....

this morning a thought popped into my head.How many orders have you had that shipped less than 100 miles from your location? I believe for me it is around 3. The great majority have gone at least 500.Just curious.

Selling

I have sold on eBay for years! Is it really worth selling on eBay. I sold some earring for .99 shipping was 4.36. eBay took 1.19 so I made .13 cents. I can’t figure out. Now I’m working for eBay. I understand they have to make something. Is it not wo...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors