Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shipping shoes to an authenticator

Hello, this will be my first time shipping to an authenticator. I'm using the free FedEx label. Will any FedEx drop off be sufficient or does it have to be a certain one for this process? Probably a dumb question but any help would be appreciated tha...

0 feedback bidders

How do I stop the 0 feedback buyers from bidding? I have had to cancel and block multiple bidders. I have my settings set to not allow 0 feedback bidders. Frustrating and making me want to stop selling on eBay.

UK Postage Labels Changed?!

UK labels have gone to just one per page with a proof of posting certificate. How do I change that to 4 labels per page without the certificate that I don't need?

First Class Large Flat Envelope

I keep running into a problem with items I list with First Class Large Envelope as the primary shipping option. In each case the size of the envelope is within the USPS requirements and most as 3 to 5 oz. When listing the item eBay has no issue with ...

Pre-order items

I'm new to this. How do you handle somebody ordering a pre-order item when eBay keeps telling me to ship it now? Did I list it incorrectly? Or do I print the label and wait till it's available?

rare coin return.

This is my first return.Already thinking of leaving this platform.Nonsensical replys,No help from ebay.Cannot tell if money is refunded before i get the item back.Frustrated with the little information on this subject.Extremely frustrated.Will bevhea...

Not received my order/Order returned to seller

I order my item on April 9, 2024. I have not received it and SHOP says it has been returned back to the seller. I want the item or a refund. I am having a difficult time reaching anyone or a real human being. i am so mad about this. I should have kno...

Can’t Find An Offer

I got an email with an offer, but when I followed the link, the offer wasn’t listed anywhere in my account. What am I doing wrong?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why can't I add to cart or buy now?

The search page looks different. But you can search but the section the has the cart and buy now are wider and if you try to add to cart or buy now it puts a dotted line around that area.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need to call

I need to call someone I’m from the UK only suggests us and Canadian numbers.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors