cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Class Large Flat Envelope

I keep running into a problem with items I list with First Class Large Envelope as the primary shipping option.  In each case the size of the envelope is within the USPS requirements and most as 3 to 5 oz.  When listing the item eBay has no issue with the shipping option and presents it to the buyer who, of course, selects it.  When I go to create the label the option is not available.  It automatically switches to USPS Ground Advantage as a higher rate.  This has happened multiple times.  Any ideas on what the problem is?  Am I missing something or is their a system error?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You can use Large envelope but you will need to use stamps or take it to the Post office. 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

You can only print labels that have tracking. Large envelope doesn't have tracking so you can't print a label for it through eBay. 

“Birth certificates show that you were born. Death certificates show that you died. Photographs show that you have lived.” -Unknown
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

You can use Large envelope but you will need to use stamps or take it to the Post office. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Thank you for the response.  I'm assuming you have used this option based on your answer.  So do I then just mark the sale as shipped without a tracking number and eBay will be happy with that?   

Message 4 of 4
latest reply