Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SELLER NEEDS HELP

Needed to add quantity details but already have a bid on the auction and cant change the title or description. I'm sure buyer will think there are 4 items and there are only 2. What do I do?

AT&T and EBay Scam

Ebay cards bought today and yesterday total $1140.00 . Can’t EBay stop this scam being run by their company? Since it only happened 3hours ago, can’t they stop the transfer of funds? Or are they complicit in allowing this scam to be perfected on thei...

On hold

Sold a item sat the 3rd shipped item today 6 th my payment is on hold why?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Purchase list

I am unable to see all of the purchases made in 2020. Everything from January to May had dropped off? I know you can sort but I cannot see the purchase price and details of the items. Is anyone else having this issue?

relist

ebay removed my buyer because they were not registered with ebay and looked suspicious. My item appears under sold in my account and not in unsold. I am unable to relist it. Please help.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item Specifics Requirement by July 12th

Does anyone know what happens to our ebay listings if you fail to meet the item specifics deadline of July 12th on some of them. It is time consuming work and I will try and get some done but probably not all, but hope to by the end of July. Do the l...

eBay escrow

 Is the a legitimate item for sale? I can’t find it on actual eBay. Never heard of eBay escrow either. That is how they are proposing to pay for the item. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

35690472-B87F-48CA-BF2A-F1B4C5F236C4.png
User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do get an actual agent on the phone

i placed an order for a book for school, got an email from ebay with my order number. its been over a week since I placed my order so I get on ebay to check the status of the order. when I put in the order number it says no order found but my bank st...

Paying with PayPal credit problem

I tried paying for an item with my PayPal credit & get a pop up stating I cannot pay with it, says it could be that seller doesn’t take it, which I know they do, or something about a different currency. I’m paying with US dollars. Anyone ever run int...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors