Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBAY HELP! WHY PARTIAL REFUNDS?!?

Decluttr_ is only issuing partial refunds for lost merchandise and I want to know if this is policy that eBay intends to tolerate. If so, it is the end of my association with the platform. For a $10.65 item, I was only reimbursed $5. 39, no explanati...

High pricing !

What is going on with eBay ! Why is everything so expensive now ? I'm looking at used items with high pricing on them ! They're almost as much as the items I can pay for brand new at a retail store, I am about ready to close my account this is gettin...

Item never received

Item never received! I have contacted the seller 3 times, no response. Today the 26th of April, I'm told I can open a case. It won't let me, it keeps saying "item may still arrive"The item isn't coming, I've waited 9 days already, item keeps saying "...

Resolved! New Scam? Very Odd. For a yard Seed Spreader.

Hello everyone. This is new for me. I ordered a seed spreader for my yard. Nothing special. First seller (He was fairly new to eBay). Shipped item through FEDEX. OK? It was free shipping and FEDEX is expensive. FEDEX delivered a small, small package ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paid for item. Didn’t arrive. No purchase history showing

Purchased fly, bug killer tape. Paid for it. Got an email to confirm, payment & delivery. But no purchase history showing on this item. Never arrived. Sent seller @moneycruncher details & photo of purchase. The order number doesn’t seem to exist. Wha...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

saved seller list

Ebay has changed how the saved seller list looks by adding things. Does anyone know how to delete sellers on the list. Thanks in advance

Feedback

I posted positive feedback for a seller, but it does not show up in his feedback. It does, however, show up in my "left for others." May I have your thoughts, please?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors